celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
High maintenance
Saturday, July 21, 2007 @ 10:38 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Hee, since I can't make up mind about choosing which song [again], I shall use an old song =]]
I got a negative twenty-seven for my 听写 yesterday. Didn't study for it. Neither did I study for History. I didn't have time as I had choir the day before and had a Maths assignment that was due on the same day. This goes to show how precious time is.
My mum's cooking is great! Loved today's dinner =]]



Lol...and it had my favourite...Japanese cucumbers!! Plus mayo, slightly over-cooked carrots, long beans, and of course, not to forget cauliflower that was soaked in dried scallop soup for flavour. Love it! I dislike all cucumbers except for Japanese cucumbers coz it isn't bitter and taste much more refreshing ^^ Heee, my mum always call me picky and the high maintenance girl.

***You Are Scissors***
Sharp and brilliant, you can solve almost any problem with that big brain of yours.People fear your cutting comments - and your wit is famous for being both funny and cruel.Deep down, you tend to be in the middle of an emotional storm. Your own complexity disturbs you.You are too smart for your own good. Slow down a little - or you're likely to hurt yourself. You can cut a paper person down to pieces. The only person who can ruin you is a rock person. When you fight: You find your enemy's weak point and exploit it. If someone makes you mad: You'll do everything you can to destroy their life.

Are You Rock, Paper, or Scissors?




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.