The Land Of Unknown Dreams
Friday, July 13, 2007 @ 9:50 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I was so tired today. When I woke up this morning, I almost walked right into the kitchen window if not for my mum as my bleary eyes were still shut. I never regretted joining CGS, in fact, I am thankful for it. The commute is wearing me out slowly though. Especially I would have to stay back till at least six and will reach home earliest at seven plus. The earliest I've reached home this year is 330pm.
I rushed through my Keller house shirt designs with help from Sihui. I was actually asked two days ago but was too busy with choir. Luckily Jolin didn't mind that I was one day late. Before going to 2C1, I went all the way up to the last level to 3C3 to see Zhong Jie [the treasurer after Xin Mu] to accompany Pearlyn. I really love the last level. It's so much better than the ground level. Miss being on the third level. I'd never liked our original classroom anyway...the injured senior and 4S1 can stay there as long as they like - coz I dislike that place. Sure, it's convenient, but it's ugly. It's so confined. And I hate the grille.
Oh yeah, when Mr Choy said we could do our homework or whatever in the last few minutes of his lesson, I just nod off. Till Lit and Jimin woke me up [thanks jimin =)]. Yes, I was that tired. Anyway, during Lit, when Ms Chua asked us to seperate into groups of six, I joined Jolene, pulling Jimin along with me. Then Sihui chose to ask me to join them instead. Ms Vicky somehow found it amusing and said something like, she can see that I'm popular in the class. I'm quite afraid of Ms Vicky. She can be so cool at times and scary the next. Overall, she's alright.
Oh yeah, I think Ms Chua, Mrs ow, Ms Wee, Mr Choy and Ms vicky were shocked when those of us in the back row just literally climbed over the tables. Hahas. Mr Goh gotten used to it by now.
Stayed with Sihui for about 20min at the study pavilion near 3C3. And we talked for a while. I forgot how it came to that but she commented on my nails. So I told her I cut it as I just cut myself while scratching my neck, leaving blood behind so in the end, so as not to do further harm to myself, I cut my nails. Sihui then showed me her nails which were longer than my nails before I cut them! The best thing's that she has never cut herself. So, thus I concluded that my skin's more delicate than hers. Heehee. My skin IS delicate, if under the sun for too long, it can get as red as cooked lobster...and my face always flushes whenever I laugh too hard. -.=
Sorry that I keep flitting from subject to subject. I just feel so weary. I feel real depressed. It's like, all this time, I keep encouraging people, I'm starting to feel tired myself. After sometime, people take you for granted, they take advantage of you by pushing tasks to you, assuming that you would help them do them, being the nice person you are. I just feel so worn out. Someday, I'm gonna snap and burst out. I remember crying everyday in Primary four. Being nice isn't great. It's not about being nice after a while. People start to take you as a dumb person who will do anything for them, do their duties, cover for them. It's the human race I guess. Join the club.
The temptation of just giving up is bekoning to me. Why is it always me? Why push everything to me and expect me to clean up you guys' mess when it's none of my business? Why?
I rushed through my Keller house shirt designs with help from Sihui. I was actually asked two days ago but was too busy with choir. Luckily Jolin didn't mind that I was one day late. Before going to 2C1, I went all the way up to the last level to 3C3 to see Zhong Jie [the treasurer after Xin Mu] to accompany Pearlyn. I really love the last level. It's so much better than the ground level. Miss being on the third level. I'd never liked our original classroom anyway...the injured senior and 4S1 can stay there as long as they like - coz I dislike that place. Sure, it's convenient, but it's ugly. It's so confined. And I hate the grille.
Oh yeah, when Mr Choy said we could do our homework or whatever in the last few minutes of his lesson, I just nod off. Till Lit and Jimin woke me up [thanks jimin =)]. Yes, I was that tired. Anyway, during Lit, when Ms Chua asked us to seperate into groups of six, I joined Jolene, pulling Jimin along with me. Then Sihui chose to ask me to join them instead. Ms Vicky somehow found it amusing and said something like, she can see that I'm popular in the class. I'm quite afraid of Ms Vicky. She can be so cool at times and scary the next. Overall, she's alright.
Oh yeah, I think Ms Chua, Mrs ow, Ms Wee, Mr Choy and Ms vicky were shocked when those of us in the back row just literally climbed over the tables. Hahas. Mr Goh gotten used to it by now.
Stayed with Sihui for about 20min at the study pavilion near 3C3. And we talked for a while. I forgot how it came to that but she commented on my nails. So I told her I cut it as I just cut myself while scratching my neck, leaving blood behind so in the end, so as not to do further harm to myself, I cut my nails. Sihui then showed me her nails which were longer than my nails before I cut them! The best thing's that she has never cut herself. So, thus I concluded that my skin's more delicate than hers. Heehee. My skin IS delicate, if under the sun for too long, it can get as red as cooked lobster...and my face always flushes whenever I laugh too hard. -.=
Sorry that I keep flitting from subject to subject. I just feel so weary. I feel real depressed. It's like, all this time, I keep encouraging people, I'm starting to feel tired myself. After sometime, people take you for granted, they take advantage of you by pushing tasks to you, assuming that you would help them do them, being the nice person you are. I just feel so worn out. Someday, I'm gonna snap and burst out. I remember crying everyday in Primary four. Being nice isn't great. It's not about being nice after a while. People start to take you as a dumb person who will do anything for them, do their duties, cover for them. It's the human race I guess. Join the club.
The temptation of just giving up is bekoning to me. Why is it always me? Why push everything to me and expect me to clean up you guys' mess when it's none of my business? Why?
Labels: School Days