celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Rice Bugs
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 5:42 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My hair seems to be neither short nor long now. I went to my old salon [ Shunji Matsuo's Icon ] and wanted to get a trim. Unfortunately, my previous hair stylist, Kathlyn, already left this branch and is in another Shunji Matsuo's branch - just not Icon =((
Jeanie was my hair stylist that cut my hair last Saturday. Such a weird name. Anyway, she cut it just a lil' too short...and when my mum told her to just cut it short, it was too late. Sighs, that's coz she already cut my layers, so if I want it shorter, the whole draggy process will need to start again. Argh. So now, my hair is neither short nor long...but Jeanie turned out to be quite good at styling and cutting my hair. The thing is, when I tie up my hair, I look like an old auntie, but if I don't tie up my hair, I may get a demerit as my hair is quite long. -.=
During choir the day before, we did sectionals coz much to my delight and relief, Mr Tay didn't turn up. We ran through Las Amarillas once more till all can get it right and Those Dainty Daffodillies, Stand By Me and Everyone Sang. Don't know how on earth am I gonna remember how to pronouce the lyrics of Las Amarillas or when my section comes in...I can remember the whole of the intro though.
Gave Pearlyn the last of my jelly beans today. We were joined by some 2C1 people- Gladys, Eunice and another person, Eunice is Pearlyn's angel. Then as we were walking out of the school, with Pearlyn talking mostly to herself as no one bothered to answer her, we asked if she could keep quiet for at least 30min. If she could, she will get $5. Deb was like calculating how much Pearlyn would get for each minute and so on. After 4min, Pearlyn gave up and started talking again. We were like, wow, no determination at all.
Oh yeah, just now, when I was cooking porridge for dinner, I dropped the cover of the rice container thing. Inside, I don't know how they got there, but the rice was swarmed with BUGS. Tiny little BUGS crawling all over. BUGS were crawling on the cover too. Note the word BUGS. It's a miracle I didn't scream.

I think she knows, oh crap. Everyday, coincidentally.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.