On a Sunday like this
Sunday, July 01, 2007 @ 3:51 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I wonder if there really is right and wrong.
Everything has two sides - that I agree. It seems that every one's identities may somewhat be similar to each other and yet different because of our influences. It was mostly due to the influence of a very special person close to my heart that my beliefs in life were shaped so carefully yet full of questions still. We both agreed on our views of people and thoughts. Our philosophies are same yet vastly different. The influence wielded on me by him and vice versa was great. Every one's thoughts and philosophies are carved out by their day-to-day lives, their interactions with others, their emotions, their initial naive selves.
Sometimes, traits that appear as wrong may only be another term for something that others look upon as of high prestige. I have a dream. It is to be able to publish different thoughts and philosophies in a book. I may not want to be an author [ it was actually my ambition till three years ago actually ], but I just want to do that. To be able to express my ideas, my aspirations in ink, onto paper, into many copies. Ambitions change, yet, this is something that I've yet to be discouraged of.
It may be all only an act of being jocund. Yet, maybe all the merriness the others see is actually part of me - just that I didn't realise it.
Everything has two sides - that I agree. It seems that every one's identities may somewhat be similar to each other and yet different because of our influences. It was mostly due to the influence of a very special person close to my heart that my beliefs in life were shaped so carefully yet full of questions still. We both agreed on our views of people and thoughts. Our philosophies are same yet vastly different. The influence wielded on me by him and vice versa was great. Every one's thoughts and philosophies are carved out by their day-to-day lives, their interactions with others, their emotions, their initial naive selves.
Sometimes, traits that appear as wrong may only be another term for something that others look upon as of high prestige. I have a dream. It is to be able to publish different thoughts and philosophies in a book. I may not want to be an author [ it was actually my ambition till three years ago actually ], but I just want to do that. To be able to express my ideas, my aspirations in ink, onto paper, into many copies. Ambitions change, yet, this is something that I've yet to be discouraged of.
It may be all only an act of being jocund. Yet, maybe all the merriness the others see is actually part of me - just that I didn't realise it.