celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Once again - With Style
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 4:37 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Shifted to another different Sec4's classroom again today, this time it's unlucky 4C1.
It's a pity that they are at the Echo block =((, I wanna be in Futura block!! Futura's view is much better. Whereas Echo's view is just, well, GRASS and maybe one or two trees with the service road linking the the other blocks. Ah well, grass is good for our eyesight.
I like it much better at 4S1's classroom...but for personal reasons, I would rather be in 4C1's classroom now. Sigh, goodbye to the good view of condominiums and the canal and other buildings. =( Goodbye to being on the third floor for four months and near other Sec4 classes ><
Anyway, with effect from tomorrow, we will be switching with 4C1. I still can't manage to like Echo block - to me, it's awful...Much rather G block. I want Futura ^^
Anyway, thanks to teacher's unclear instructions, we were late for assembly and got yet another class demerit. It's not really any one's fault...just a miscommunication. We had to sing the school song outside the auditorium. Oh yeah, Sihui tripped during mass run yet again. She was running with me and then the next thing I knew, she disappeared from my line of vision. After looking down, I realised she actually fell [ no offence to you sihui!] . In the end, she didn't need to complete the mass run. It's kinda fun to run again after five weeks, partly because of my illness. Felt good - just that I slacked and ran super slow today.
Notice how many things repeated today, we getting booked, being late for assembly, shifting, and Sihui falling. Well, shall end here, ciao!

"Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language."- Ludwig Wittgenstein

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.