Remorse
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 @ 9:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum always say that I'm too responsible and worry too much.
I felt so remorseful today. Just because I stayed back during recess today, everyone had to see Ms Ong during journal writing session. It can be said it's more like a disgrace to the class. I was really surprised that no one blamed me that they got scolded by Ms Ong. It's all my fault. I mean, even when I knew I was violating the school rules, not only did I not stop others from doing so, I even joined them. That was really irresponsible of me and just coz of one blunder, Pearlyn, Cassie and Anna had to talk to Ms Ong. Tessa [sim] and Verity also had to talk to Ms Ong too. I'm really sorry guys. I got so depressed when Ms Ong said everyone had to stay back that I refused to talk to anyone for a while - Sorry Pearlyn since I sorta ignored you when you tried to talk to me during that period. When we went back to the class, I was really upset and afraid that people would hate me coz they had to stay back. Thank goodness she didn't ask all to stay back in the end, if not, I would not have forgiven myself.
Oh yeah, today, I ran with the Sec4s. Even if I knew they run slow, I didn't know that they run so slow. I managed to run past three levels and they were still happily strolling. But I was happy that we could finally run since Mr Mun, our new PE teacher didn't let us run yesterday, not like Mr Samat. He's quite lenient though...more lenient than Mr Samat at least.
Gotta go now. Ciao.
PS: I suspect Deb was drunk today as she was real hyper...and her mind...was not in the right context when talking to me after school - No offence Deb!!
I felt so remorseful today. Just because I stayed back during recess today, everyone had to see Ms Ong during journal writing session. It can be said it's more like a disgrace to the class. I was really surprised that no one blamed me that they got scolded by Ms Ong. It's all my fault. I mean, even when I knew I was violating the school rules, not only did I not stop others from doing so, I even joined them. That was really irresponsible of me and just coz of one blunder, Pearlyn, Cassie and Anna had to talk to Ms Ong. Tessa [sim] and Verity also had to talk to Ms Ong too. I'm really sorry guys. I got so depressed when Ms Ong said everyone had to stay back that I refused to talk to anyone for a while - Sorry Pearlyn since I sorta ignored you when you tried to talk to me during that period. When we went back to the class, I was really upset and afraid that people would hate me coz they had to stay back. Thank goodness she didn't ask all to stay back in the end, if not, I would not have forgiven myself.
Oh yeah, today, I ran with the Sec4s. Even if I knew they run slow, I didn't know that they run so slow. I managed to run past three levels and they were still happily strolling. But I was happy that we could finally run since Mr Mun, our new PE teacher didn't let us run yesterday, not like Mr Samat. He's quite lenient though...more lenient than Mr Samat at least.
Gotta go now. Ciao.
PS: I suspect Deb was drunk today as she was real hyper...and her mind...was not in the right context when talking to me after school - No offence Deb!!
Labels: School Days