Running
Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 6:27 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Hey.
Sorry if it's been a long time since my last post - though it is not really a long time to me =]]
Loved today's mass run. I was the first to reach the classroom, heehee... Don't think I was the first to complete though. Anyway, Pearlyn managed to catch up with me today - till the last lap. Actually, it's not that she managed, it's that I forced her to. Lol. She wanted to stop and slack but I didn't allow that to happened. So she resorted to pulling my shirt sleeve. In the process of doing so, although she meant no ill-feelings, she actually bared my um, undergarment strap. My shirt is quite baggy, so yeah. So if anyone was looking at us, they would have seen a girl looking half-dead and pulling the sleeve of the girl in front in a desperate attempt to stop her and the girl in front is also desperately pulling her sleeve back. Gah.
I rushed through my homework this morning as because of cca again, I didn't have time for it - had to rush home everyday. I'm sorta hoping that next week, we can get to run 2.4km even though NAPFA is over. =] Love running. Don't ask me why I didn't join sports. Anyway, Pearlyn, you must build up your stamina!! =]]]
I just rekindled my love for all kuehs today =]] I bought a Lapis Sagu and yet another type today from CrezCafe. =]] It was fantastic. Lol, I started loving kuehs since real young so it is one of my first loves along with vanilla and egg tarts.
Chinese oral was excruciatingly tough. I stammered and missed more than five words in the passage coz I didn't know how do I read them - for some, I didn't know they even existed. My mum says that when I speak Mandarin, it doesn't even sound like it, my pronouciation is more like a foreign language. Wonder if I'd flunked. Nothing I can do about it anyway.
Sorry if it's been a long time since my last post - though it is not really a long time to me =]]
Loved today's mass run. I was the first to reach the classroom, heehee... Don't think I was the first to complete though. Anyway, Pearlyn managed to catch up with me today - till the last lap. Actually, it's not that she managed, it's that I forced her to. Lol. She wanted to stop and slack but I didn't allow that to happened. So she resorted to pulling my shirt sleeve. In the process of doing so, although she meant no ill-feelings, she actually bared my um, undergarment strap. My shirt is quite baggy, so yeah. So if anyone was looking at us, they would have seen a girl looking half-dead and pulling the sleeve of the girl in front in a desperate attempt to stop her and the girl in front is also desperately pulling her sleeve back. Gah.
I rushed through my homework this morning as because of cca again, I didn't have time for it - had to rush home everyday. I'm sorta hoping that next week, we can get to run 2.4km even though NAPFA is over. =] Love running. Don't ask me why I didn't join sports. Anyway, Pearlyn, you must build up your stamina!! =]]]
I just rekindled my love for all kuehs today =]] I bought a Lapis Sagu and yet another type today from CrezCafe. =]] It was fantastic. Lol, I started loving kuehs since real young so it is one of my first loves along with vanilla and egg tarts.
Chinese oral was excruciatingly tough. I stammered and missed more than five words in the passage coz I didn't know how do I read them - for some, I didn't know they even existed. My mum says that when I speak Mandarin, it doesn't even sound like it, my pronouciation is more like a foreign language. Wonder if I'd flunked. Nothing I can do about it anyway.
Labels: School Days