14 hours active!
Friday, August 17, 2007 @ 9:06 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum bought for me 'eclipse', the third book of the 'twilight' series. Just that it's hardcover - the paperback isn't out yet =]]]
The thing now is, my mum's the one that's reading it now, so uhm, I can't read T__T
Today, Cassy and Livia entrusted to me the task of submitting the disc to Ms Shervon for PBL. Went with those who haven't presented. In fact, I think I was the only one whose group who has done the presentation already. Everyone waited for 45min as Ms Shervon is as late as ever. She went for her lunch which took a longlonglong time meaning many had to miss or have a late lunch in order to wait for her. I was really hungry as I'd only two chocolate cookies and one miserable pocky strawberry biscuit stick [courtesy of Sihui]. Finally wanting to go to the canteen, Sihui and I came across Ms Shervon at the corridor outside the Maya [sp?] lab. Alas, she was talking to this guy for so long that both of us just stood there waiting while they blatantly ignored us. So, Sihui and I then proceeded to draw stuff using our fingers on the windows that were full of condensation ^^ It was real funny.
After a google light years, we submitted our CDs and went down for lunch. Sihui's bag strap broke this morning btw. So, I came up with this "Bright Idea" that involved her carrying her bag in front of her like carrying a baby gorilla [her bag's black]. Anyway, it was quite funny and she said something [can't remember now] that made me laugh. Unfortunately, I choked on my kueh while doing so and couldn't really regain my composure after that. I was laughing so badly even while choking coz it was really impossible to stop. In the end, I think my face got all red like it does when I laugh too hard. We talked about lotsa redundant stuff on our way to the station. Saw Tes y. and the canoeists on our way out =]
Oh yeah, I saw this guy who look like he was 'cosplaying' Spidey. Sihui heard me remarking on that and she laughed non-top this time. It then came to a point that we both started giggling. She had to point out that she looked pregnant with her bag and all in the MRT. I then asked,
It was hilarious. Oh yeah, Deb and Pam fought over me while walking home yesterday. I initially wanted to go home alone since they wanted to go to cheers. Then Deb, pushed me onto the road and since there was this car coming towards me, I had to run across and I ended up in cheers. I know Deb, you can't bear to leave me xD Kidding. I walked home with Sihui, Pam and Deb then.
When we were waiting on the platform, they fought over me though I can't remember the reason. Gosh, my memory is really failing me.
During free period today, sat at Deb's place. She's so kind ^^ Xinyi also allowed me to sit at her place when she's not there as my place is a SAUNA.
Welcome to the tropical isle : back of the classroom.
The thing now is, my mum's the one that's reading it now, so uhm, I can't read T__T
Today, Cassy and Livia entrusted to me the task of submitting the disc to Ms Shervon for PBL. Went with those who haven't presented. In fact, I think I was the only one whose group who has done the presentation already. Everyone waited for 45min as Ms Shervon is as late as ever. She went for her lunch which took a longlonglong time meaning many had to miss or have a late lunch in order to wait for her. I was really hungry as I'd only two chocolate cookies and one miserable pocky strawberry biscuit stick [courtesy of Sihui]. Finally wanting to go to the canteen, Sihui and I came across Ms Shervon at the corridor outside the Maya [sp?] lab. Alas, she was talking to this guy for so long that both of us just stood there waiting while they blatantly ignored us. So, Sihui and I then proceeded to draw stuff using our fingers on the windows that were full of condensation ^^ It was real funny.
After a google light years, we submitted our CDs and went down for lunch. Sihui's bag strap broke this morning btw. So, I came up with this "Bright Idea" that involved her carrying her bag in front of her like carrying a baby gorilla [her bag's black]. Anyway, it was quite funny and she said something [can't remember now] that made me laugh. Unfortunately, I choked on my kueh while doing so and couldn't really regain my composure after that. I was laughing so badly even while choking coz it was really impossible to stop. In the end, I think my face got all red like it does when I laugh too hard. We talked about lotsa redundant stuff on our way to the station. Saw Tes y. and the canoeists on our way out =]
Oh yeah, I saw this guy who look like he was 'cosplaying' Spidey. Sihui heard me remarking on that and she laughed non-top this time. It then came to a point that we both started giggling. She had to point out that she looked pregnant with her bag and all in the MRT. I then asked,
"How many months?"
Sihui,"Three."
"What's the gender? Wait, more importantly, Who's the father???"
Sihui:laughing too hard to answer.
It was hilarious. Oh yeah, Deb and Pam fought over me while walking home yesterday. I initially wanted to go home alone since they wanted to go to cheers. Then Deb, pushed me onto the road and since there was this car coming towards me, I had to run across and I ended up in cheers. I know Deb, you can't bear to leave me xD Kidding. I walked home with Sihui, Pam and Deb then.
When we were waiting on the platform, they fought over me though I can't remember the reason. Gosh, my memory is really failing me.
During free period today, sat at Deb's place. She's so kind ^^ Xinyi also allowed me to sit at her place when she's not there as my place is a SAUNA.
Welcome to the tropical isle : back of the classroom.
Labels: School Days