celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
And Depression sets in
Monday, August 06, 2007 @ 8:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Felt quite moody today. This post is gonna be long as it will be bout my weekend too.
School was relatively normal. Even though Laura and Melanie said to meet at 6.55 for stretching, I didn't stretch or warm up my muscles at all. We went down to meet the choir late as I waited for Anna and the others. I was so tired...couldn't be bothered to subject myself to stretching like dancers in front of everyone [we were onstage]. Anyway, I was yawning non-stop...had to do it discreetly as students started filing into the auditorium.
The most humiliating thing was that I sang off-key halfway and it was really obvious >< And Mr Tan was just right in front of me plus Ying Tian was next to me. Ah well.
And again, we did dribbling for PE. I hatehatehate dribbling while running. I cant. I can dribble [so can anybody] but not while running. Somehow I don't do well with hand-leg coordinations I guess. The people who can really dribble are shifus Jaclyn, Harriet, Zingy [Duh, she was in basketball once], and Geraldine. When playing against the so-called "Purples", we won 7-0. Zingy actually wanted to switch teams but I didn't allow her to. Haha, she listens to me...=]
Then when Anna wanted to score a goal, Jimin blocked it and the ball rebounded. Guess who it hit? It was me. Clever girl. Best part? It hit my face. My jaw. My chin. Oh yeah, let me tell you a fun fact, the basketball stole my first kiss you know. In primary five, some boy threw the ball without warning and it hit me smack onto my lips. I was deeply traumatised and now have an aversion to basketballs heading point-blank for my face. Anyway, that isn't the point here. Then each time we scored a goal, Yimin and I would do the Victory wave. Also called the Kallang wave and Keller wave. Zingy and Liz [too lazy to type the whole name =p] joined in after a while.
Although the ventilation at the back of the classroom is awful, it isn't so bad after a while. Teachers wouldn't walk all the way to the back, people at the back are cool too =] Just that it's a suana.
Last Saturday, I got this two bags. One cool black bag and another olive green sling. I think most likely i will bring the black on Wednesday. Then again, is it wiser to bring my ultramarine bag instead? gah.
I'm still at lost at what to buy for Zingy. I've already bought something for Geraldine. Hope she likes it. There's still Yimin's birthday. But I know what Yimin wants already.
Come November, there will be even more presents to buy. A few got mixed up between my birthday and Tessa Y's, but can't blame them - her's on the 9th.
Sorry that this post is random. But then, which post isn't?

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.