I'd waited for you
Saturday, August 25, 2007 @ 7:24 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm starting to like choir more with each practice.
We got a new score - Let It Shine. I sang it in kindergarden!! It's such a catchy song =]]
Unfortunately, the Mezzos or Sop2s got the melody part >=[ Only Ziyu got to sing the melody...
I had to sing my own section's parts which were the most tedious to sing especially the daaba daa parts. I was really tired yesterday and wasn't really concentrating on the song so sang the wrong note more than three times =((
Was dead tired that once I sat down in the MRT, I immediately dozed off.
I'd actually intended to make good my promise to Xinyi that I would run mass run with her. That was about...I think it was last month. I remembered yesterday and both of us then decided to run together. In the end, I lost her right at the beginning. Soon, I ran past the sec2s. Went to the toilet after mass run to tidy my hair which was standing up and saw Jimin, Clare and Verity when I went to the class. Went back with Deb after school yesterday as Sihui wasn't taking the MRT. And you know, Deb has this amazing ability that enables her not to knock into stuff or get knocked by stuff while reading. I understand how she is addicted to Twilight though. I read that book five times coz it was such an addictive book. New Moon isn't as great...And Eclipse is yet another side of looking at things and more about the questions in their relationship, fears and feelings than ever. Btw, Seth fell for a two-year old [I think that's his name]
My heart aches. UVERworld albums cost $72 individually and as they need to import it from Japan, additional $15 for each album. Sob...Love Shaka Beach Laka Laka La. Sorry guys, but most likely, the next song I will be using would be by UVERworld too. But maybe will use Yellowcard or some other song.
We got a new score - Let It Shine. I sang it in kindergarden!! It's such a catchy song =]]
Unfortunately, the Mezzos or Sop2s got the melody part >=[ Only Ziyu got to sing the melody...
I had to sing my own section's parts which were the most tedious to sing especially the daaba daa parts. I was really tired yesterday and wasn't really concentrating on the song so sang the wrong note more than three times =((
Was dead tired that once I sat down in the MRT, I immediately dozed off.
I'd actually intended to make good my promise to Xinyi that I would run mass run with her. That was about...I think it was last month. I remembered yesterday and both of us then decided to run together. In the end, I lost her right at the beginning. Soon, I ran past the sec2s. Went to the toilet after mass run to tidy my hair which was standing up and saw Jimin, Clare and Verity when I went to the class. Went back with Deb after school yesterday as Sihui wasn't taking the MRT. And you know, Deb has this amazing ability that enables her not to knock into stuff or get knocked by stuff while reading. I understand how she is addicted to Twilight though. I read that book five times coz it was such an addictive book. New Moon isn't as great...And Eclipse is yet another side of looking at things and more about the questions in their relationship, fears and feelings than ever. Btw, Seth fell for a two-year old [I think that's his name]
My heart aches. UVERworld albums cost $72 individually and as they need to import it from Japan, additional $15 for each album. Sob...Love Shaka Beach Laka Laka La. Sorry guys, but most likely, the next song I will be using would be by UVERworld too. But maybe will use Yellowcard or some other song.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days