celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
sixteen stops in between
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 @ 8:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My wounds feel like they are being burnt by some searing heat.
Still ran mass run today, despite Pam and Sihui who were nagging and persuading me not to run just coz of my injuries. True, my injuries are quite serious, but, I STILL WANNA RUN. Make-up mass runs are awful...no one to talk or run with. It did hurt like hell when I tried to run this morning though, so I was limping while running - don't ask me how's that possible.
Oh yeah, my mum suggested for me to go for an X-ray this morning as my ribs still hurt [ there are dark bruises]. 0__0 That's scary...What if I fractured something? Anyway, it is only a bruise.
During assmebly, a man gave a talk about the history of America - in Chinese. Pam and I couldn't understand what he was talking about. I only caught the words, “美国的厉史” or something like that.
Sihui and I sorta doodled onto the whiteboard during free period =] It was a relatively boring day. Fell asleep on the MRT and almost missed my stop...had to rush out before the train went on to Pasir Ris...

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.