Paperbag-faced Girl
Saturday, August 11, 2007 @ 7:07 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Alright, I underlined those names that are sadly, not in bold. It's not that I'm biased, just that, if I have to bold someone's name, it disrupts the whole pattern and so, shall underline =]
The advantage of having this hairstyle is that you get to style your hair with lotsa cream. I made mine real spiky - though had to flatten it coz I looked real weird. I wanted it much shorter but the lady was saying, "Girls should look like girls! I HATE those that cut their hair so short that they look like guys! Seriously! They should learn to be feminine! Why are we called female if..."
0__________0 So that's why I have tails at the back. To look feminine. Not like some of the seniors that look exactly like boys. I ever looked like a boy anyway =] That was in Primary one. It was such a long time ago. An auntie ever called me "ah BOY" once at the playground. I was really disturbed, thus started the meijun's campaign for having long hair to look like her real gender at last. I was still a tomboy then...=]]]
You know, if it doesn't rain on Monday, the whole school can see my hair onstage during assembly. Think a paperbag helps?
Happy Birthday to Xinyi [Whom I like to call Zingy] , who always suffer from my awful culinary skills - especially the time I forgot to switch on the stove and the time when we both forgot to add salt or any sauce. Anyway, this is only if she comes to my blog, that is.
The advantage of having this hairstyle is that you get to style your hair with lotsa cream. I made mine real spiky - though had to flatten it coz I looked real weird. I wanted it much shorter but the lady was saying, "Girls should look like girls! I HATE those that cut their hair so short that they look like guys! Seriously! They should learn to be feminine! Why are we called female if..."
0__________0 So that's why I have tails at the back. To look feminine. Not like some of the seniors that look exactly like boys. I ever looked like a boy anyway =] That was in Primary one. It was such a long time ago. An auntie ever called me "ah BOY" once at the playground. I was really disturbed, thus started the meijun's campaign for having long hair to look like her real gender at last. I was still a tomboy then...=]]]
You know, if it doesn't rain on Monday, the whole school can see my hair onstage during assembly. Think a paperbag helps?
Happy Birthday to Xinyi [Whom I like to call Zingy] , who always suffer from my awful culinary skills - especially the time I forgot to switch on the stove and the time when we both forgot to add salt or any sauce. Anyway, this is only if she comes to my blog, that is.