celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Yes, I know I'm brilliant
Monday, August 13, 2007 @ 9:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
PE was quite fun today. We did dribbling and the usual stuff. Just that our opponents were outright desperadoes! Verity went around hugging people from our team just to prevent them from scoring, therefore, we started calling them 'lesbians' =]]
Oh yeah, I did a huge accomplishment today, I managed to actually cut the chicken which was so bloody with a blunt knife [though it took me 15min to cut the whole piece] and scrubbed the rice cooker really clean!!! I mean, I cleaned the rice cooker before and I know how to cook most of the stuff that the teacher is teaching us right now. But, I never cleaned the rice cooker after cooking fried, sticky rice. Whatever you call it.
I spent the whole time scrubbing desperately at the pot -______= Of course, unlike other tables, my lovely partner just stood there and told me not to waste too much effort in scrubbing since in the end, it's still the same. AHEM, it is not. Well, at least the victory is mine, not Zingy's.
Of course, blur sotong me forgot to take back my cloth from the cookery room. By then, it was already Math, so I had to explain to Mr Goh and ran all the way. Sadly, I tripped over the sides of the pavement while running on the path cutting past the Rotunda, to the other block.
I didn't hit my face. Meaning my specs weren't affected. =]]] Coz the last time I fell forward [which wasn't too long ago, actually], my specs were hit and were twisted. That's why contact lens are much easier...just that I've got no time for them T__T
Oh yeah, thank you Geraldine, for sparing Zingy and me a plastic bag and giving me four tissues which were all stained later with my blood. And Sihui for accompanying me to the G.O to get some iodine. I couldn't get the bandages coz the lady said we should "air" my wounds and there were too many wounds. I have five btw...so, not wanting to contribute to global warming, we must not waste the bandages on them =]
Btw, iodine stinks like hell. Really.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.