Sleep
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 @ 8:41 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I woke up the second time at Zingy's desk today. Forgot how I'd gotten there till later...I was really tired so went to her place to sleep. Well, she's always late - usually. Zingy is my name for Xin Yi btw.
I stayed back to discuss and improvise the PBL webpage with Cassy and Livia. We are making good time =]] Then at three Livia and SiHui had to go but Cassy and I stayed. I fell asleep again while Cassy tackled the flash. I sleep more in school than at home.
Btw, today's spotcheck was relatively alright. Not many people got demerits, I think. For once, the LD didn't say anything about my skirt =]]] When everyone stood up, I tugged my skirt down. My skirt isn't even short anw!!! It's at the knees...Maybe she mistook the length of my skirt [which is already quite long] last semester. =]]]
I still can't make up my mind to cut my hair even shorter...it's been a month! Think I will just forget it. Don't want to make regular visits to the salon. I have to pay cheapest $40 each time I go...Plus my old hairstylist isn't there anymore. Forget it.
Got a peep at the class photos today... As usual, I look like a perfect nerd. It's always the same=]
I stayed back to discuss and improvise the PBL webpage with Cassy and Livia. We are making good time =]] Then at three Livia and SiHui had to go but Cassy and I stayed. I fell asleep again while Cassy tackled the flash. I sleep more in school than at home.
Btw, today's spotcheck was relatively alright. Not many people got demerits, I think. For once, the LD didn't say anything about my skirt =]]] When everyone stood up, I tugged my skirt down. My skirt isn't even short anw!!! It's at the knees...Maybe she mistook the length of my skirt [which is already quite long] last semester. =]]]
I still can't make up my mind to cut my hair even shorter...it's been a month! Think I will just forget it. Don't want to make regular visits to the salon. I have to pay cheapest $40 each time I go...Plus my old hairstylist isn't there anymore. Forget it.
Got a peep at the class photos today... As usual, I look like a perfect nerd. It's always the same=]
Labels: School Days