celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Sorry
Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 8:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I owe you all an apology.
I'm sorry guys, that I'd shouted at you all in the hall today. Although you guys were in the wrong to leave the classroom with trash and took for granted that people will clean up for you, I shouldn't have shouted at you guys. I was just so pissed off that you guys just left without a backward glance and in the end, I had to ask poor Ziyu, Anna, Evange and Hanru to help me carry all the councillors bags and clean up the classroom. As we didn't have enough hands to carry the fruits left, we just left it inside. Which was why I was so angry. Coz there were some irresponsible people who just left their fruits inside to rot over the term break. In the end, Yvonne, who was really kind, helped Tessa Sim and me to clear up the mess when we ran back again. My shirt was soaked with perspiration in the end though =// But I must thank Yvonne and Ziyu's group for helping me.
But anw, that's not the point, the thing is that I shouldn't have just yelled. So, yup, I'm really sorry.
But please know that, no matter how much I shout at you guys, I do love each and every one of you 1C1-ers very much still =]
On a lighter note,
Teachers' Day celebration and Mass dance was fun. I like 4S3's class tee...it's so creative =]
And again, Keller didn't win anything =/ Oh well. Cassy and I were squashed by bony Yimin while watching the people dancing in the Parade Square on the second level. And Krystal really brought a LOT of durian...no one could finish it. Overall, it was quite a fun day - but it was really tiring running around and clearing trash bags...and the screaming =]
Crescent's the best ever.
Waited with Sihui at Tiong for her mum. Sorry Sihui, for falling asleep accidentally on the train.
After that, went back to SHPS and saw some of my ex-classmates. Later walked to TM and wandered about alone since the others wanted to watch a movie which I'm gonna watch with my mum already. Turned out that Sihui was also at TM after visiting her own school. Both of us then walked around and went to Comics Connections since Sihui wanted to LOOK at comics. Then while she was reading some BOOK, I tried to think up of suitable designs for class tee. My designs were ugly though =/

SIA suggestions
For those who read my blog often, please think of some suggestions for SIA.
Try not to choose water-related activities and those that require vigorous exercises.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.