Was it a mistake
Friday, August 10, 2007 @ 9:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I went to central [TM and Century Square] in the evening.
After dinner, my mum and I went to Sembawang as promised =] Bought Corrinne May's beautiful seed as I fell in love with the album when I heard it playing in Gramophone while at Taka. Also, we bought Crowded House's Time On Earth and Yellowcard's Paper Walls which rocks big time. I was the one who relentlessly persuaded my mum to buy Yellowcard since their songs are great. Also got an instrumental CD to add to my collection : Deep Sky Divers. All rule big time!! Paul [the shop assistant] is so cool and every time we go there, he would help me persuade my mum to buy all the CDs I like. Too bad they don't have UVERworld.
I planned to cut my hair but didn't wanna go to Mechanics though I used to frequent there or Shunji Matuo's Icon as I absolutely can't stand Jeanie who made my hair a total disaster. Instead, went to this salon near my house which costs only $8 for a haircut!!! Cheap right??? Usually, a haircut at Shunji Matsuo is about $32 during promotions and $38 when normal. Mechanics cost about $30? Anyway, in my whole life so far, this is the cheapest I've ever encountered. My most expensive haircut was about $50 I think. But that was when I had long hair and needed extensive layering.
Anyway, this new hairstylist cut it in such a way that is spiky and like it's just out of bed. I don't even need to comb it. But, I look boyish. I don't really like it...But my mum thinks it's great. Well, it's not that I don't like it...just not used to it. It's spiky. With tails coming down behind and many steps and layers coming down. gah.
After dinner, my mum and I went to Sembawang as promised =] Bought Corrinne May's beautiful seed as I fell in love with the album when I heard it playing in Gramophone while at Taka. Also, we bought Crowded House's Time On Earth and Yellowcard's Paper Walls which rocks big time. I was the one who relentlessly persuaded my mum to buy Yellowcard since their songs are great. Also got an instrumental CD to add to my collection : Deep Sky Divers. All rule big time!! Paul [the shop assistant] is so cool and every time we go there, he would help me persuade my mum to buy all the CDs I like. Too bad they don't have UVERworld.
I planned to cut my hair but didn't wanna go to Mechanics though I used to frequent there or Shunji Matuo's Icon as I absolutely can't stand Jeanie who made my hair a total disaster. Instead, went to this salon near my house which costs only $8 for a haircut!!! Cheap right??? Usually, a haircut at Shunji Matsuo is about $32 during promotions and $38 when normal. Mechanics cost about $30? Anyway, in my whole life so far, this is the cheapest I've ever encountered. My most expensive haircut was about $50 I think. But that was when I had long hair and needed extensive layering.
Anyway, this new hairstylist cut it in such a way that is spiky and like it's just out of bed. I don't even need to comb it. But, I look boyish. I don't really like it...But my mum thinks it's great. Well, it's not that I don't like it...just not used to it. It's spiky. With tails coming down behind and many steps and layers coming down. gah.