Same ol' , same ol'
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 @ 8:40 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We didn't have mass run today. Instead, we had something else: Mass Dance.
Of course I can't dance with my colourful knees so I just wasted my time there. At the beginning, I had to rush to the toilet as Sihui slipped while getting up. As she was helping me to get up [I can't really stand up on my own], I also fell, splitting my wounds for the third time this week. As it isn't the first time, the bleeding was a teeny bit more than before and it hurt like hell.
The mass dance was somewhat boring.
The rest of the day proceeded on with a great deal of monotony...
Oh yeah, just after the completion of the PBL stuff, we got yet another project. This time, it's a collaboration between the IT department and the Science department. We will be studying water. Ms Shervon grouped us according to where we live, such as: East, West, North, South and Central. Only three belong to the East group - Pam, Jo and me. As Jo didn't come today, so Pam and I had to decide everything and we took less than a minute to decide the leader. See, we are so peace-loving compared to other groups which took such a long time to elect a leader as they have quite a huge number. The biggest group was the ones living in the West.
Felt so dead and numb today.
Of course I can't dance with my colourful knees so I just wasted my time there. At the beginning, I had to rush to the toilet as Sihui slipped while getting up. As she was helping me to get up [I can't really stand up on my own], I also fell, splitting my wounds for the third time this week. As it isn't the first time, the bleeding was a teeny bit more than before and it hurt like hell.
The mass dance was somewhat boring.
The rest of the day proceeded on with a great deal of monotony...
Oh yeah, just after the completion of the PBL stuff, we got yet another project. This time, it's a collaboration between the IT department and the Science department. We will be studying water. Ms Shervon grouped us according to where we live, such as: East, West, North, South and Central. Only three belong to the East group - Pam, Jo and me. As Jo didn't come today, so Pam and I had to decide everything and we took less than a minute to decide the leader. See, we are so peace-loving compared to other groups which took such a long time to elect a leader as they have quite a huge number. The biggest group was the ones living in the West.
Felt so dead and numb today.
Labels: School Days