Persuasion
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 3:39 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Woke up at three this morning and fell into an uneasy sleep again at four and up at five. I was so tired...almost wanted to drop dead. Anyway, I was busy trying to coerce people into volunteering to give the sunflowers. Many didn't want to though. Ms Ho and Miss Pham are the hot favourite - almost everyone wanted them.
I managed to pass the note to five teachers during recess. Had to run all the way after Mr Samat coz he couldn't hear me. In the end, I was perspiring when I got back.
Walked home with Cassy, Andro and Sihui after lunch. They were talking about some comics stuff which had something to do with Cassy's birthday. I intend to buy her something unrelated to comics of any sort though =]
ATTENTION
People, I need ten more volunteers!!
Those who are interested in handing the sunflowers to our teachers this coming Friday, please tell me. These are the teachers that are still so-called "free" to send your sunflowers to:
Mr Ho
Mr Chan
Mrs Khan { Home Econs teacher for 21-40 }
Miss Teo { Home Econs teacher for 1-20 }
Mr Samat
- he's retiring, so this will be a chance to show your appreciation personally
Mr Choy
Mr Siow
Miss Shervon
Mrs Ow
Mr Teo
Ask me for more information. You are allowed to pair up with someone else to give the sunflowers and all will be paid using the class funds.
PS: It will be with accordance to the 'first come, first served' basis.
I managed to pass the note to five teachers during recess. Had to run all the way after Mr Samat coz he couldn't hear me. In the end, I was perspiring when I got back.
Walked home with Cassy, Andro and Sihui after lunch. They were talking about some comics stuff which had something to do with Cassy's birthday. I intend to buy her something unrelated to comics of any sort though =]
ATTENTION
People, I need ten more volunteers!!
Those who are interested in handing the sunflowers to our teachers this coming Friday, please tell me. These are the teachers that are still so-called "free" to send your sunflowers to:
Mr Ho
Mr Chan
Mrs Khan { Home Econs teacher for 21-40 }
Miss Teo { Home Econs teacher for 1-20 }
Mr Samat
- he's retiring, so this will be a chance to show your appreciation personally
Mr Choy
Mr Siow
Miss Shervon
Mrs Ow
Mr Teo
Ask me for more information. You are allowed to pair up with someone else to give the sunflowers and all will be paid using the class funds.
PS: It will be with accordance to the 'first come, first served' basis.
Labels: School Days, teachers' day