celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Graphs.
Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 10:34 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Okay, I'm blogging just coz I finally have time to do so and that I'm sick of Sihui who's been bugging me to blog.
Nothing to post about. Except that the class went overboard today. Respect is not what everyone feels that is the basic criteria of being well-mannered. Anyway, I got pissed off today. Won't post about it coz it's just, well, depressing.
Well, I got full marks for my math. This shows that graphs are somehow my forte - well, at least better than inequalities. Hopefully, I will be able to ace my maths - yeah, I know that it's a well-known fact that I'm no good with numbers - I'm crossing my fingers. Algebra and angles are not much of a problem...I love graphs. But I heard that Sec2 graphs are really tough - so shan't decide to fast. Anyway, I'm hoping that most of the questions will be on linear graphs and histograms.
I feel wrecked. Ten more days. And three more days to doom. How apt.
Sinking into a deep slumber.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.