agar-agar
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 8:25 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I find it ludicrous that Ms Vicky could forget to inform us about the mass lecture yesterday.
Only about fifteen people from our class attended it yesterday. Since there were five of us and we needed to fit in a few more details for our History project, we got Andro to take down notes for us while the four of us did the History project right at the back of the auditorium. We did manange to finish the entire thing though. The thing was that Andro, Sihui and I only went home at between four to five -Cassy had to go home earlier and Deb had council meeting.
The Lit debate was fun. Cassy looked quite feral while rebutting ^^"
Went out with my mum today. I'd wanted to wear my white heels but couldn't find them anywhere so decided to wear my brown pumps instead. You know, except for my sports shoes and sandals, all my other shoes give me blisters - especially heels. My black court shoes [which cost more than $100] are the only comfortable heels actually but that is to be worn with my choir gown I guess. Anyway, yes, my brown pumps gave me blisters too. And I've discovered how difficult it is to run for the bus while wearing pumps.
My mum rented yet another series of comics for me \(=^.^=)/
The only thing I absolutely dislike today was that we needed to buy groceries. I dislike shopping for groceries...it's so cumbersome... Oh yeah, I made another agar-agar this evening and it tasted GREAT. My mum can testify to that. Sorry to those who tried my agar-agar after practical coz I know that was a failure. I added too much powder, that's why. So I'm actually able to make delicious agar-agar, it's just that you were too unlucky to eat the batch I made on Monday, sorry. I didn't know it was that horrible till Sihui told me. Can make it up to you if you want. I can make another for you ^^
Please check the class tee/annoucement blog
- I've just updated it.
Only about fifteen people from our class attended it yesterday. Since there were five of us and we needed to fit in a few more details for our History project, we got Andro to take down notes for us while the four of us did the History project right at the back of the auditorium. We did manange to finish the entire thing though. The thing was that Andro, Sihui and I only went home at between four to five -Cassy had to go home earlier and Deb had council meeting.
The Lit debate was fun. Cassy looked quite feral while rebutting ^^"
Went out with my mum today. I'd wanted to wear my white heels but couldn't find them anywhere so decided to wear my brown pumps instead. You know, except for my sports shoes and sandals, all my other shoes give me blisters - especially heels. My black court shoes [which cost more than $100] are the only comfortable heels actually but that is to be worn with my choir gown I guess. Anyway, yes, my brown pumps gave me blisters too. And I've discovered how difficult it is to run for the bus while wearing pumps.
My mum rented yet another series of comics for me \(=^.^=)/
The only thing I absolutely dislike today was that we needed to buy groceries. I dislike shopping for groceries...it's so cumbersome... Oh yeah, I made another agar-agar this evening and it tasted GREAT. My mum can testify to that. Sorry to those who tried my agar-agar after practical coz I know that was a failure. I added too much powder, that's why. So I'm actually able to make delicious agar-agar, it's just that you were too unlucky to eat the batch I made on Monday, sorry. I didn't know it was that horrible till Sihui told me. Can make it up to you if you want. I can make another for you ^^
Please check the class tee/annoucement blog
- I've just updated it.