celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Falling
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 3:49 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm having a bad sore throat. Wonder why I get sick so easily 0_0
Unfortunately, there was free period today, so had to try to control the class. Wasn't much of a help coz couldn't shout properly. Lol.
My mum gave me some herbal medicine to drink just now. It looked like sewage water and tasted much more bitter than bitter gourd. It's quite amazing that I'm still alive.
Mr Goh was unusually pleasant to us today. After burdening us with even more homework, he said something about cherishing those around you and stuff like that. He further added on that he will try his best not to scold us even if we don't complete our homework as his doctor asked him not to coz he has high blood pressure. 0__0
Sihui was having laughing fits today. All because of an innocent blunder I had made. It started yesterday when I actually was emphasizing on the spelling of "lucky". As I had other things on my mind at that time, I spelt it "L-U-LL-E". I think i may have some memory problem...coz I forgot what word I was spelling halfway and almost spelt out my thoughts at that time - which wasn't even relevant to what we were talking about. Sheesh. Ah well. Sihui couldn't stop laughing after that.
Well, there's the chinese test tmr...ta. For those who hasn't voted for the shirt design, please do so by 11pm tonight. All voting will cease then.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learnt about life: it goes on.
: Robert Frost

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.