Boots and dust, dust and boots.
Friday, October 12, 2007 @ 10:04 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I don't understand any part of the wayang show. Although i did not fall asleep - unlike Pearlyn, Harriet, Dao Xin, Verity and Tessa Sim, I couldn't get what they were doing. All I knew was that each time they jump on the carpet thing, more dust would fly about. Pearlyn kept make snide remarks about their performance and couldn't keep quiet till I asked Harriet if there was a roll of masking tape available. No offence Pearlyn =]]
The fire drill was weird. After the fire alarm came on, no one did anything till maybe 5 seconds later and all started screaming and running outside. Anyway, the whole thing ran smoothly.
Fell asleep sometime later during the talks. Was so tired. The motivation talk was rather interesting though. Topics such as the Law of Attraction which I'd already read about were covered. To me, everything depends on what you believe in. Where do you put your faith in. Somehow, if it does come true, those who do not believe in it will just dismiss it as superstition whereas those who do will feel that their trust is rewarded. It is not a matter of whether it works, but if your faith is in it in the very first place.
The fire drill was weird. After the fire alarm came on, no one did anything till maybe 5 seconds later and all started screaming and running outside. Anyway, the whole thing ran smoothly.
Fell asleep sometime later during the talks. Was so tired. The motivation talk was rather interesting though. Topics such as the Law of Attraction which I'd already read about were covered. To me, everything depends on what you believe in. Where do you put your faith in. Somehow, if it does come true, those who do not believe in it will just dismiss it as superstition whereas those who do will feel that their trust is rewarded. It is not a matter of whether it works, but if your faith is in it in the very first place.
Labels: School Days