Food
Monday, October 29, 2007 @ 1:39 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I wonder if they sell alice nine's albums in Singapore. They rock. Seriously, I lovelovelove them.
Freaked out just now when I realized that we'd forgotten all about the food for tomorrow's outing. Gah. This is seriously the first time in my whole life I'm wishing that it will not rain the next day. Usually, I will wish that it will rain at least once in certain times in the day. I'm not making sense. I know.
I want hello, dear numbers 2006 dvd!!!
Lol, most probably they don't sell it here. Anyway, listened to Alice Nine and Abingdon Boys School this afternoon. =]] My mum thought that Alice Nine is a female singer as they have the name 'Alice' in their name. Hahas. Oh well, I have to go now. Bye. Gonna search for chicken rice stalls.
Freaked out just now when I realized that we'd forgotten all about the food for tomorrow's outing. Gah. This is seriously the first time in my whole life I'm wishing that it will not rain the next day. Usually, I will wish that it will rain at least once in certain times in the day. I'm not making sense. I know.
I want hello, dear numbers 2006 dvd!!!
Lol, most probably they don't sell it here. Anyway, listened to Alice Nine and Abingdon Boys School this afternoon. =]] My mum thought that Alice Nine is a female singer as they have the name 'Alice' in their name. Hahas. Oh well, I have to go now. Bye. Gonna search for chicken rice stalls.
Labels: visual kei