celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
novelty
Saturday, October 20, 2007 @ 9:37 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've started listening to Alice Nine. I don't really like Yami ni Chiru Sakura but the rest are good.
In fact, they are great. They have two guitars and one bass. And Shou has good vocals - in my opinion of course. Okay, I really like this band...
I can't imagine that Sihui thinks that Gackt looks good as Genesis. Hahas, not my type I guess. Well, there's nothing much to post about coz my life is really stagnant. Hopefully, the new principal will be as good. Although I've only known Mrs Lee for only one year, she is a really great principal. The Sec3s chairpersons were crying after giving her the flowers.
I'm the only one in the class who listens to visual kei bands. The only ones that even listen to japanese music only listen to anime opening and ending songs - which are quite boring to me after a while. I prefer jrock...and of course, English rock songs =] the genre pop is also welcomed. C'mon people, visual kei ain't that freaky - except for those like Dir En Grey and D'espair rays.
Sometimes I feel that there's nothing in common to talk about to my friends coz I'm that different. Hahas, yes, I'm unique =]]]
This song is really fantastic : Blue Planet by alice nine
the live version on you tube is at :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4yL3XxDG4

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.