one less burden.
Monday, October 08, 2007 @ 6:06 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm posting after a hiatus. FYE is finally over and everyone is in their own happy bubble now.
As the paper ended quite late today, I met my mum for lunch. I got an album from the Popular there - this boyband Tohoshinki. My mum saw their album and asked if I knew them. Anyway, I wanted their album in the beginning of the year so yeah. It's nice =]
I've taken up drawing again. Yes, I did do three minor pieces in July but had to stop due to studies and the lack of free time. I'm now drawing a girl in manga-style. Hope it turns out nice. I'd stopped coz I was upset with my lack of skill and wanted to give it up. But in the end, the urge to draw overcame that decision. It was also due to encouragement given by a few people including my mum. Those who knew me in Primary five had thought I would join Art club in Secondary school. Don't want to though, as the teacher totally cramps my whole style. It's just that I will miss the skills that they will be teaching. I guess what Ms Wong [ my art mentor ] told me while she was still giving me lessons is true - that art can never end. Wonder how is she now. Unfortunately, she's not teaching at the yamaha / crestar centre anymore. Too bad I stopped midway.
Anyway, the class outing to West coast had to be cancelled as there's construction going on there. It wasn't an ideal venue in the first place.
Almost died while shouting this morning. Came to school with a bad sore throat and still had to shout to announce stuff to the class. I'm feeling better now though.
Well, shall return to drawing now. Ta.
As the paper ended quite late today, I met my mum for lunch. I got an album from the Popular there - this boyband Tohoshinki. My mum saw their album and asked if I knew them. Anyway, I wanted their album in the beginning of the year so yeah. It's nice =]
I've taken up drawing again. Yes, I did do three minor pieces in July but had to stop due to studies and the lack of free time. I'm now drawing a girl in manga-style. Hope it turns out nice. I'd stopped coz I was upset with my lack of skill and wanted to give it up. But in the end, the urge to draw overcame that decision. It was also due to encouragement given by a few people including my mum. Those who knew me in Primary five had thought I would join Art club in Secondary school. Don't want to though, as the teacher totally cramps my whole style. It's just that I will miss the skills that they will be teaching. I guess what Ms Wong [ my art mentor ] told me while she was still giving me lessons is true - that art can never end. Wonder how is she now. Unfortunately, she's not teaching at the yamaha / crestar centre anymore. Too bad I stopped midway.
Anyway, the class outing to West coast had to be cancelled as there's construction going on there. It wasn't an ideal venue in the first place.
Almost died while shouting this morning. Came to school with a bad sore throat and still had to shout to announce stuff to the class. I'm feeling better now though.
Well, shall return to drawing now. Ta.
Labels: School Days