Rants
Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 9:00 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
After such a long time, choir finally started again. Got a new piece today - Joshua fit for battle o' Jericho or something like that. The last part is real high - for me at least...
Ms Tham was whispering to us throughout the whole thing coz she lost her voice. I think.
The MRT is really crowded during peak periods. Which includes evenings. I couldnt even see which station I was at due to the many TALL people surrounding me. Imagine how short I felt with a caucasian and other tall people standing around me, totally blocking my view. Thank God for ears.
Ms Tham was whispering to us throughout the whole thing coz she lost her voice. I think.
The MRT is really crowded during peak periods. Which includes evenings. I couldnt even see which station I was at due to the many TALL people surrounding me. Imagine how short I felt with a caucasian and other tall people standing around me, totally blocking my view. Thank God for ears.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days