novelty
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 2:01 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Tohoshinki is good. I must say that they are great dancers - their timing [ in the MV ] was perfect! Most of their songs are quite long though. Jejung doesn't look really great with bleached hair. But their dancing is really good.
Thanks to Sihui, the shirt designs are ready to be sent for printing. The thing is that some aren't satisfied with the words chosen for the front of the shirt coz it's too boring. I can see that it may need till next year before we get the shirts done.
I somewhat miss my previous hairstyle...it was so much nicer. If only I hadn't listened to that lady. I'm praying that my hair will grow faster and I can have the style back [ although Yimin says I look like a rock star ]. I want my fringe and tails!!!
I wonder just when are we gonna get our TPCs. It's taking a long time - bet we will only get it in the middle of 2008.
I'm feeling reluctant to return to school tomorrow. If only we can choose not to go back. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5 again and rushing to catch the train. Kya~ why must it be only two days???
Thanks to Sihui, the shirt designs are ready to be sent for printing. The thing is that some aren't satisfied with the words chosen for the front of the shirt coz it's too boring. I can see that it may need till next year before we get the shirts done.
I somewhat miss my previous hairstyle...it was so much nicer. If only I hadn't listened to that lady. I'm praying that my hair will grow faster and I can have the style back [ although Yimin says I look like a rock star ]. I want my fringe and tails!!!
I wonder just when are we gonna get our TPCs. It's taking a long time - bet we will only get it in the middle of 2008.
I'm feeling reluctant to return to school tomorrow. If only we can choose not to go back. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5 again and rushing to catch the train. Kya~ why must it be only two days???