wastelands
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 9:06 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We did literally nothing in school today. Just wasted away in the classroom. The only thing that I'd accomplished today was the planning of the outing. We managed to assign the roles [ though most were left even more confused after that ] and decide on the food. We still have the back-up plan to deal with though. I'm starting to love the weather. Gloomy days are my favourite times...when the sun is missing and the grey clouds are abundant.
I wonder if they sell BIS's Believe in Style album in Singapore. Really wish to have it...anyway, I've just included this section of the albums that I want =]] It's redundant actually.
I wonder if they sell BIS's Believe in Style album in Singapore. Really wish to have it...anyway, I've just included this section of the albums that I want =]] It's redundant actually.
Labels: School Days, visual kei