celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
botox face
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 @ 11:55 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Had a fever last night. I woke up at three with a splitting headache. My eardrums and cheekbones were in pain. Went to the doctor already. He said that if my throat doesn't improve, I may have to start on that dreadful antibiotics. My mum asked the doctor if he does botox since I've been going to his clinic since I was three years old and he doesn't look any older. He said that when patients ask him to do botox for them, in order not to waste the substance, he uses the remainder on himself. 0__0 I think he was kidding.
Still feeling pretty headache-y though. Seems like I fall ill almost every holiday.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.