celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
classouting
Saturday, November 03, 2007 @ 9:42 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light

I haven't said why I like the GazettE's Cassis. The lyrics are so touching - people have speculated that they were written by Ruki since he always writes sad lyrics. Anyway, Uruha and Aoi are really awesome on the guitars. Especially Uruha! He seriously is a pro. Okay, enough of that. I don't compare Alice Nine. to The GazettE though. They are two very different bands with different looks and songs.

Btw, here are the pictures of the class outing - all are taken from Sihui's camera. Paveta, Geraldine, Pamela and Phoebe got off at the wrong stop so we needed to wait for them at the Beach Station. It was quite funny when we saw them as we passed them on the train.We caused Tessa to wait for one hour at the beach - Sorry Tessa! And we walked and walked and walked to the beach under the sun. Everyone dumped their bags under a random tree and I stood guard. Was quite boring coz I couldn't play with the rest of the people. It began to rain shortly after and everyone, somehow, when the comm were busy, went over the bridge to the other side. Deb and Jessie took a long time to bring them back. Had to run in the rain to bring umbrellas too. AND, thanks for NOTHING, Tessa and I had to shift everyone's belongings so that they do not get wet. Although it was under the small shade, it was still wet so we had to shift the food and push everything in. How great of you guys to just leave like that and cause us to worry about you all. The ultimate was when some people played in the water when there was a high tide. We have SPECIFICALLY said that NO ONE is allowed near the water. The rule was useless anyway, coz people went there after the rain too. Got fed up with my wet and sandy shoes so I bought a pair of slippers. Tessa and I decided after a while to let everyone go coz we cant play anything [ the sand was wet ]. Took the bus to the station with the others and then to Vivo. Andro, Sihui, Me, and Deb on the monorail.


We went to Toys 'R' Us. Deborah being very extra in this picture.

Me with the witch hat, Deb with that silly wig, hazel with an orange pumpkin on her head=]



This morning, my mum tried to catch this huge cockroach in the hall. We ended up throwing the whole bin coz neither of us dared to overturn the bin - the cockroach was inside.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.