celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
immobile faces
Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 7:38 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I was the earliest to arrive for my class today. The teacher asked us to move to the center of the room so that it will be easier for him to teach. We played 'Ode to Joy' together. The boy next to me got lost around the middle and so did I =/ Had to wait till the next bar to play again.
I wonder when will my class be able to talk to each other. I mean, the atmosphere in the room is akin to that of a funeral parlour's. Everyone's so stone-faced. Especially the guys. Yes, even when the primary school boy's guitar crashed into the stand, creating a commotion, no one said anything or expressed any facial expressions. I was too afraid to even giggle. ... I foresee a very silent class in the near future. I mean, everyone just comes in and sit. Then pluck some strings and learn some music theory and go.
I hate holiday homework. They are a hindrance. Feeling real annoyed by the homework given...have I mentioned that I hate holiday homework?

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.