List the todays of yesterdays
Saturday, November 17, 2007 @ 8:57 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Went to Hyatt to celebrate my birthday with Auntie Shirlene and my mum. Yes, I know it's a week late but anyway, Auntie Shirlene treated us to buffet lunch ^^
The waiter there said that my mum looks 26...0_0 My mum does look younger than her age but not that young... Overall it was nice. My mum and I bought a bear for Auntie Clara's and Uncle Teck Leong's birthdays.
My mum and I went over to Kino afterwards. Love that place. I bought three mangas ^^ Took 518 home and fell asleep on the way [ but I woke up once after banging my head against the window - it still hurts ].
Since there's nothing much to post about, I shall do one of the many memes Sihui posted on her blog. [tagged by sihui]
Please read the rules first: Each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own of 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1 I am obsessed with jrock currently although I don't know the language - I think that's very weird too. It started when I heard UVERworld's songs and Kazoku.
2 I get distracted by classical music while doing work but don't get affected [in fact I get motivated] by rock music at all.
3 taste in guys: pretty boys/bishonens?? This is according to what my mum said. But I do like Takeru, Hiroto, Danson [Tang Yu Zhe] and Yamamoto Kisuke kind of look.
4 I love visual kei.
5 No matter how many hours I sleep, I will still feel sleepy and half-awake most of the time.
6 Although I have motion sickness, I'm alright with MRT trains.
Three names that people call you:
mj
君
prettysoldier
Three things you've done in the past 33min:
Listen to music [ Eternal silence by Phantasmagoria on YouTube ]
Breathe
Try to do this stupid meme
Three ways to be happy:
Doze
Do what I enjoy
Not have anyone annoy me
Three of your favourite songs as of now:
Scheat by SuG
Cassis by The GazettE[ I love the two guitars and also coz Ruki played the guitar too in that song ^^ ]
Eternal Silence by Phantasmagoria
Three gifts you like to receive:
Albums by Alice Nine/SuG/Corrinne May/SID/The GazettE/BIS... etc
Books - Novels, or Non-fiction is fine
Stuff toys!
Three of your favourite hobbies:
Listening to music [ obviously...I'm addicted to it ]
Using the Internet
Reading novels
Three places you wanna go for your holiday:
I'm gonna be vague about it since I can't travel far...
Japan
Taiwan
France - I will be half dead before I reach there though
Three favourite cartoon characters:
Fye
Gin Ichimaru
Hitsugaya Toushirou
Three girls/boys' names:
Fye
Almond [ it's both a girl's and boy's name ]
Truden
Three malls you usually go to:
TM
Eastpoint
Century?? [ basically, I find shopping boring and don't go far ]
Three of your favourite fast food restaurants:
McDonald's'
ToriQ
Mos Burger
Three favourite drinks:
Plain water
Chamomile tea with honey
Green tea latte
Three things found in your bag:
Handphone
A novel
Wallet [ the very basic stuff ]
Three favourite colours:
Any shade of blue except fluorescent
Any shade of green except fluorescent
Grey
Three events you're looking forward to:
Christmas
Days when I can be alone
Days when I pretend to be a hermit - kidding =]]
Tagged people:
Deborah
Hazel
Ziyu
Evangeline
Yimin
Jimin
The waiter there said that my mum looks 26...0_0 My mum does look younger than her age but not that young... Overall it was nice. My mum and I bought a bear for Auntie Clara's and Uncle Teck Leong's birthdays.
My mum and I went over to Kino afterwards. Love that place. I bought three mangas ^^ Took 518 home and fell asleep on the way [ but I woke up once after banging my head against the window - it still hurts ].
Since there's nothing much to post about, I shall do one of the many memes Sihui posted on her blog. [tagged by sihui]
Please read the rules first: Each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own of 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1 I am obsessed with jrock currently although I don't know the language - I think that's very weird too. It started when I heard UVERworld's songs and Kazoku.
2 I get distracted by classical music while doing work but don't get affected [in fact I get motivated] by rock music at all.
3 taste in guys: pretty boys/bishonens?? This is according to what my mum said. But I do like Takeru, Hiroto, Danson [Tang Yu Zhe] and Yamamoto Kisuke kind of look.
4 I love visual kei.
5 No matter how many hours I sleep, I will still feel sleepy and half-awake most of the time.
6 Although I have motion sickness, I'm alright with MRT trains.
Three names that people call you:
mj
君
prettysoldier
Three things you've done in the past 33min:
Listen to music [ Eternal silence by Phantasmagoria on YouTube ]
Breathe
Try to do this stupid meme
Three ways to be happy:
Doze
Do what I enjoy
Not have anyone annoy me
Three of your favourite songs as of now:
Scheat by SuG
Cassis by The GazettE[ I love the two guitars and also coz Ruki played the guitar too in that song ^^ ]
Eternal Silence by Phantasmagoria
Three gifts you like to receive:
Albums by Alice Nine/SuG/Corrinne May/SID/The GazettE/BIS... etc
Books - Novels, or Non-fiction is fine
Stuff toys!
Three of your favourite hobbies:
Listening to music [ obviously...I'm addicted to it ]
Using the Internet
Reading novels
Three places you wanna go for your holiday:
I'm gonna be vague about it since I can't travel far...
Japan
Taiwan
France - I will be half dead before I reach there though
Three favourite cartoon characters:
Fye
Gin Ichimaru
Hitsugaya Toushirou
Three girls/boys' names:
Fye
Almond [ it's both a girl's and boy's name ]
Truden
Three malls you usually go to:
TM
Eastpoint
Century?? [ basically, I find shopping boring and don't go far ]
Three of your favourite fast food restaurants:
McDonald's'
ToriQ
Mos Burger
Three favourite drinks:
Plain water
Chamomile tea with honey
Green tea latte
Three things found in your bag:
Handphone
A novel
Wallet [ the very basic stuff ]
Three favourite colours:
Any shade of blue except fluorescent
Any shade of green except fluorescent
Grey
Three events you're looking forward to:
Christmas
Days when I can be alone
Days when I pretend to be a hermit - kidding =]]
Tagged people:
Deborah
Hazel
Ziyu
Evangeline
Yimin
Jimin
Labels: visual kei