celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
the made-up 'saga tree'
Thursday, November 29, 2007 @ 1:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum thought that the poem in the previous post was not by me at all. FYI, it is 100% by me and me only. If not, I would have written the writer's name there.
Choir on Monday was the usual, we ran through most of the concert's repertoire. By next week, all the songs must be memorised. El Barquito is quite a nice song but it's definitely difficult to sing it with the different actions, beats, and dynamics. I'm trying my best to tackle the snapping of fingers part.
CIP was fun as usual. Yesterday, while I was doing Thaumatrope in the morning, a girl of maybe two to three years old came up to me and hugged me. She's adorable!! Since the mum said that she was too young to colour, her brother sat down to do it instead. His colouring isn't really good so I helped him do a thaumatrope and gave it to him. They are really cute.
I did Balancing Butterfly after lunch. Anna, Evangeline, Ziyu and I had to run all the way from JEC to Science centre coz we didn't keep track of the time. Ate unagi don at the food court there ^^
Brought jelly beans so Sihui and I shared them while sitting next to the saga seeds looking bored. Many people came to ask us what are saga seeds... I told them they are a kind of seed - doesn't answer the question though. I seriously don't know what kinda tree do they come from...saga tree? is there such a tree? Oh well.
Yesterday was many people's last day of CIP. Sheena said that if she can continue, she would. She gave me a thaumatrope featuring an elephant in a cage with her signature and the time [including seconds] and date on it. In return, I gave her one of my balancing butterflies. The elephant looked like a hamster though... Btw, I did a butterfly family tree yesterday coz I was that bored. Unfortunately, Evangeline and Sihui didn't know how to appreciate them at all. Too bad for them.
no time now. ta.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.