of the yesterdays
Monday, November 05, 2007 @ 10:22 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum bought me a classical guitar yesterday. =]]] We were lucky that it was during promotion coz the original price was $527. We got it at $399. It was the last model left that was made in Taiwan - the rest were cheaper and their quality is not as good according to what the guy said. Also bought a tuner, the case and the book that I was supposed to buy for my course. The guy taught me how to use the tuner and helped me tuned the guitar.
With me included, there are only three girls in my class and about seven boys, I think. The girl next to me had some difficulties holding the guitar with the footstool as she was wearing a skirt. Anyway, we had to introduce ourselves first and the teacher heard my name wrongly and thought my name was 'Eugene'. The real Eugene was late and came in later. This isn't the first time people have called me Eugene - does the name Eugene really sound like a girl's name? Lol, the Eugene in my class seriously looks like the Eugene from my kindergarden school. There was a boy from St. Hilda's Primary [ he's the youngest ] and somehow, I find the girls from Dunman High very familiar...I've forgot all their names already though. Maybe they were from SHPS too - my mum found their parents very familiar also.
After buying the guitar, my mum and I went upstairs to watch Stardust. It's quite nice but the ending was draggy. My mum thought the whole show was a bit boring. I like the pirates and the dead princes' ghosts. =]] But it was really weird seeing a pirate wearing a woman's corset.
Went for the family night/reunion on Saturday. Didn't know how to get to the chapel [ I forgot ] and so I followed some people all the way there. Almost everyone was there and Auntie Irene saw me as I opened the door. It's almost like the time when I first joined CF and we had our meetings in the chapel - just that this is family night. We started with a ice breaker game organized by Auntie Irene. It included toilet paper. Everyone was supposed to take the amount of toilet paper they use usually. Then auntie Irene would call out random people and these people will have to say something about themselves in accordance to how many squares of toilet paper they took. Didn't take part though.
Then Auntie Jac led in the singing. I left quite early so didn't stay for their performance.
With me included, there are only three girls in my class and about seven boys, I think. The girl next to me had some difficulties holding the guitar with the footstool as she was wearing a skirt. Anyway, we had to introduce ourselves first and the teacher heard my name wrongly and thought my name was 'Eugene'. The real Eugene was late and came in later. This isn't the first time people have called me Eugene - does the name Eugene really sound like a girl's name? Lol, the Eugene in my class seriously looks like the Eugene from my kindergarden school. There was a boy from St. Hilda's Primary [ he's the youngest ] and somehow, I find the girls from Dunman High very familiar...I've forgot all their names already though. Maybe they were from SHPS too - my mum found their parents very familiar also.
After buying the guitar, my mum and I went upstairs to watch Stardust. It's quite nice but the ending was draggy. My mum thought the whole show was a bit boring. I like the pirates and the dead princes' ghosts. =]] But it was really weird seeing a pirate wearing a woman's corset.
Went for the family night/reunion on Saturday. Didn't know how to get to the chapel [ I forgot ] and so I followed some people all the way there. Almost everyone was there and Auntie Irene saw me as I opened the door. It's almost like the time when I first joined CF and we had our meetings in the chapel - just that this is family night. We started with a ice breaker game organized by Auntie Irene. It included toilet paper. Everyone was supposed to take the amount of toilet paper they use usually. Then auntie Irene would call out random people and these people will have to say something about themselves in accordance to how many squares of toilet paper they took. Didn't take part though.
Then Auntie Jac led in the singing. I left quite early so didn't stay for their performance.
Labels: guitar