bound with ink and dust
Saturday, December 29, 2007 @ 6:52 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I completed my Literature today. I've realised that I have got no affinity with Humanities and Lit whatsoever. All I wrote was crap - but at least I did do my homework.
The weather today was crappy. It was really, awfully, horridly, hot in the early afternoon and I'd thought I was gonna be steamed alive like those mantous.
I followed my mum to Aunty Marilyn's house to deliver my old reference books for her two daughters' use. We sorted them out the night before.
It was pretty much boring after we came home. I ate some really nice seaweed crackers and did my Lit and did a few sudoku puzzles.
I've just found out I have an entire collection of Ladybird books, thirty-one Enid Blyton books and some Roald Dahl books in my storeroom. All will be given to Aunty Rosy. She has just opened her own bookshop in Punggol. It's quite a small shop but people can order books from her and she sells both first-hand and second-hand books. Coincidentally, someone has just asked her for some Enid Blyton books. Actually, I didn't know I had that many books 0-0 Well, I wonder how much can they sell? I think maybe $1-2 for one book, afterall, they are so old.
The weather today was crappy. It was really, awfully, horridly, hot in the early afternoon and I'd thought I was gonna be steamed alive like those mantous.
I followed my mum to Aunty Marilyn's house to deliver my old reference books for her two daughters' use. We sorted them out the night before.
It was pretty much boring after we came home. I ate some really nice seaweed crackers and did my Lit and did a few sudoku puzzles.
I've just found out I have an entire collection of Ladybird books, thirty-one Enid Blyton books and some Roald Dahl books in my storeroom. All will be given to Aunty Rosy. She has just opened her own bookshop in Punggol. It's quite a small shop but people can order books from her and she sells both first-hand and second-hand books. Coincidentally, someone has just asked her for some Enid Blyton books. Actually, I didn't know I had that many books 0-0 Well, I wonder how much can they sell? I think maybe $1-2 for one book, afterall, they are so old.