bugis
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 8:02 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I went to my mum's new office this morning. Although it is smaller - the open concept makes the place less dreary and gives it a nice touch. While my mum did her work, I shredded a few stacks of paper and jammed the machine twice.
We ate takoyaki for lunch and went to shop for Christmas gifts. I still can't find the albums 絶景色 and Alpha by アリス九號. . Gah.
I saw this Caucasian outside this jewellery shop. She was so tall that she looked more like an angel than a human and she is so TALL. She is like 1.9m! Seriously, I'd thought it was a mannequin until she moved. Oh, and FYI, she was NOT wearing any stilts.
Then my mum and I had dinner at MOS Burger. I had unagi rice burger and my mum got a tsukune rice burger. Then came even more shopping for gifts.
Anyway, I'm really tired now so will not blog much. So long.
We ate takoyaki for lunch and went to shop for Christmas gifts. I still can't find the albums 絶景色 and Alpha by アリス九號. . Gah.
I saw this Caucasian outside this jewellery shop. She was so tall that she looked more like an angel than a human and she is so TALL. She is like 1.9m! Seriously, I'd thought it was a mannequin until she moved. Oh, and FYI, she was NOT wearing any stilts.
Then my mum and I had dinner at MOS Burger. I had unagi rice burger and my mum got a tsukune rice burger. Then came even more shopping for gifts.
Anyway, I'm really tired now so will not blog much. So long.