celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Seatbelts are a necessity
Friday, December 07, 2007 @ 9:44 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
CIP was no more unusual than any other day. I was grouped with PeiQi and Clarissa today. Jovan and I kept walking to and fro coz we wanted to switch groups but didn't dare to. Gah. I didn't really talk much coz the two girls kept talking about the guys that were in there Primary school class. I can't imagine someone so close and still in touch with their p6 classmates actually. And somehow, I managed to get myself cut by the scotchtape dispenser - much to the shock of PeiQi and Clarissa.
I went to Uncle Colin's wake with my mum at hougang afterwards. My mum and I took a taxi home after paying our respects. The taxi driver must have had a childhood ambition of being a F1 racer. My mum was like clinging on for her dear life while he swerved to and fro. I lost count of the number of times my head banged against the back of the seat as he push on. AND, he cares not for traffic rules. In fact, he broke quite a lot. How. Wonderful.
Then my mum asked the driver if he usually drives this fast. He said no and that he was speeding as he thought that we were rushing for church service. Right. The Catholic church opposite my house doesn't have service that late. On most days, it ends at seven if there is any.
The thing was that, even after we reassured him that we were not even the slightest bit in a rush to anywhere or late for anything whatsoever, he STILL drove as if the world's end is just minutes away and that there is an atomic bomb ticking behind us. It felt more like a roller coaster ride than anything.
I love Alice Nine. 's Alpha album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the album ' Alpha!'. Yes, I know I'm in love with this band. I seriously love everything about them - their looks, their songs and stuff. Finally I found a Cosmic World pv. It's the new single from Alpha!. This is one of my many favourite songs by them =]]]]




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.