celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
the clouds of
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @ 8:56 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I love being an exhibit explainer!! It's much better than doing activities booths and puzzle carts!!
Anna and I got to be guides in iSPACE in the afternoon. I was in charge of level two and Anna level one. I love it!! Anna didn't last long downstairs though - coz no one wanted her help. Hahas. I approached a lot of people and they didn't mind my help though. Many thanked me =]]
Although it was cold, the place was so cool! Of course, DAT exhibit is much more advanced than iSPACE but this place is already very advanced. I did a digital drawing and played with almost all the exhibits ^^
Had such a fun time. I really wanna be exhibit explainer there again!! It's fun walking around with people, leading them around, telling them about the exhibits. Although you must try to memorise which way to go and what to do at each station, it's great ! =]]
Got caught in the rain while walking to the station after dismissal though. Andro and I were totally squishing our way to the station. My socks were so soggy and squishy. And I could even wring water out of my skirt. At least I had the sense to bring my windbreaker with me everyday =]

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.