ice creamed
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @ 9:08 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I was just in time this morning. I'd thought I would be much earlier but coz I missed the train, I arrived at the arts con. at 7.25.
We did our warm up and set off at eight plus. Although I was still half asleep, it was quite impossible to fall asleep on the bus ride to SASS. The bus was quite old and the ride was jerky. Luckily my headache was really mild and I didn't puke on Anna's head. Anna managed to fall asleep btw...wonder how she did that.
St. Andrews Village is really BIG. The bus driver made a wrong turn and we ended up at SAJC at first. Anyway, SASS is also HUGE. They have lifts but it's only for visitors and staff.
We sang Away In a Manger first. It was a teensy bit confusing coz we learnt the solo parts instead of singing the same stuff as the altos. But things sorted themselves out. After that we went to the LT to practise our own songs.
Lunch was a big problem initially. Everyone wanted to go to McDonald's at first. Only after about 20 min, people started choosing different venues. Sop1s got to go to McDonald's though.
The guys have weird eating habits I guess. After one of them drank finished his iced milo, the others pushed their ice cream cones inside and gave the cup back to that poor soul. It was funny though.
After lunch, we sang the other two combined pieces - Mid Winter and Mighty Wonder. Mr Tay did most of the conducting as Ms Tham is ill.
My soles of my feet are really tired...gtg now. ta.
We did our warm up and set off at eight plus. Although I was still half asleep, it was quite impossible to fall asleep on the bus ride to SASS. The bus was quite old and the ride was jerky. Luckily my headache was really mild and I didn't puke on Anna's head. Anna managed to fall asleep btw...wonder how she did that.
St. Andrews Village is really BIG. The bus driver made a wrong turn and we ended up at SAJC at first. Anyway, SASS is also HUGE. They have lifts but it's only for visitors and staff.
We sang Away In a Manger first. It was a teensy bit confusing coz we learnt the solo parts instead of singing the same stuff as the altos. But things sorted themselves out. After that we went to the LT to practise our own songs.
Lunch was a big problem initially. Everyone wanted to go to McDonald's at first. Only after about 20 min, people started choosing different venues. Sop1s got to go to McDonald's though.
The guys have weird eating habits I guess. After one of them drank finished his iced milo, the others pushed their ice cream cones inside and gave the cup back to that poor soul. It was funny though.
After lunch, we sang the other two combined pieces - Mid Winter and Mighty Wonder. Mr Tay did most of the conducting as Ms Tham is ill.
My soles of my feet are really tired...gtg now. ta.