celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
last day thoughts
Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 9:01 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Today was my last day of CIP in Science Centre. Same for Evangeline, Anna, ZiYu, Edmund and Jovan.
I realise that I certainly have got very little or no sense of identity:
When i was primary three, the aunties in my CCA all said that i looked like a girl they used to know. When I was primary one, I was known to look like my buddy. In the beginning of this year, some mistook me for Ching Han. Then when I first cut my hair, some thought I was Sihui. AFTER Deb cut HER hair, they called me 'Deborah'. Then, during the holidays, after I trimmed my hair, Anna said I looked like Phoebe. Now, no thanks to Jovan, people started calling me 'Clara' coz I look like her - whoever she is.
Anyway, I did puzzle cart for the WHOLE day. Almost felt like sleeping...it was quite boring doing the same thing for both durations. I had some difficulties explaining the puzzles in Mandarin for the people from China. During the afternoon, I shuttled between the thaumatrope and my own group coz it was really dreary. Did two thaumatrope but didn't bring them back coz my mum would only throw them away later.
Oh, and I finally found someone who reads 8days too. Yes, finally. Too bad this week's issue is delayed due to the stars awards. Jovan said that the auntie told him it will be out only at eleven today. What's worse was that I'd forgot to bring my novel and sudoku puzzles - meaning I had nothing to do but listen to music on my way to Jurong East. Gah.
Anna and I don't have the license to steer the push cart for the puzzle thingy - that's what the staff said. We had to major accidents while trying to push it out of the stairway. We first banged into the staircase then into the door frame. By then we were laughing too hard. XD
BTW, Anna went absolutely bonkers this afternoon. After the tesla coil demonstration couldn't work, she went into despair. Freaking many visitors out in the process.
I saw Clement at the MRT station in the evening. I didn't recognise him at first. After he said hello, I was like, just staring blankly at him. Anyway, he took the train with me all the way to Tanah Merah - he was meeting some people there.
I will miss doing CIP at Science Centre. Afterall, the other volunteers are all spontaneous and fun people ^^

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.