love tactics
Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 10:06 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
School is gonna start soon but I'm still feeling lethargic and sluggish.
My mum and I went to Aunty Shirlene's house for the annual Christmas party on Sunday after my guitar class. We learnt this piece called Polka. I'm okay at playing alternating bass but uhm, strumming is where I sound weird. The guy next to me also had some difficulties.
Anyway, the Christmas party was okay. Just the usual. I brought along my beloved Tactics to read and taught an Aunty there how to play Sudoku. She seemed quite amazed at my Sudoku skills and said only people with high IQ can play it so fast 0__0 I feel flattered. Anyway, she called me shifu and said she will be better at the game the next time. Aunty Shirlene gave the uncle [ I also taught him ] Sudoku toilet paper. It's toilet paper with Sudoku puzzles imprinted on it.
I got a cute green bear from my mum for Christmas! It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I got a T-shirt that's far too large and a Japanese tabloids English translated book from Aunty Shirlene
A hand-made bag accessory plus my late birthday gift: Bookmark, thermometer, necklace and a notepad from Aunty Clara
Chocolates from Aunty Azar
Photo Frame from Aunty lye Chan
Chocolates from another Aunty but I forgot her name
My mum and I went to Aunty Shirlene's house for the annual Christmas party on Sunday after my guitar class. We learnt this piece called Polka. I'm okay at playing alternating bass but uhm, strumming is where I sound weird. The guy next to me also had some difficulties.
Anyway, the Christmas party was okay. Just the usual. I brought along my beloved Tactics to read and taught an Aunty there how to play Sudoku. She seemed quite amazed at my Sudoku skills and said only people with high IQ can play it so fast 0__0 I feel flattered. Anyway, she called me shifu and said she will be better at the game the next time. Aunty Shirlene gave the uncle [ I also taught him ] Sudoku toilet paper. It's toilet paper with Sudoku puzzles imprinted on it.
I got a cute green bear from my mum for Christmas! It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I got a T-shirt that's far too large and a Japanese tabloids English translated book from Aunty Shirlene
A hand-made bag accessory plus my late birthday gift: Bookmark, thermometer, necklace and a notepad from Aunty Clara
Chocolates from Aunty Azar
Photo Frame from Aunty lye Chan
Chocolates from another Aunty but I forgot her name
Labels: Christmas