celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
true love kiss
Saturday, December 01, 2007 @ 9:43 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I watched 'Enchanted' with my mum this morning. Despite what Sihui says, it's a hilarious show. Love the 'breathing pizza' part. The singing is very good too =]]] Yes, go watch it if you love comedy romance.
After my mum drank her coffee at some food court, we went to the salon near our place to trim our hair. For my mum, she altered her hairstyle and had it trimmed to shoulder length. I chose to let the other guy cut it instead of Jessica coz I'd wanted to try someone else. He is good. As in, this stylist is much trendy than the lady. Guess age does make a difference. The only problem with him is that he took a long time just staring at my hair trying to think of HOW to cut my hair and he used far too much strength when rubbing shampoo into my hair!! T____T
My head felt like mashed potatoes. Why does every hair stylist like to use so much strength? Anyway, that guy had a lizard tattoo on his finger and I almost freaked at first coz I thought it was an insect. 0_______0 He had many tattoos.
I love my current hairstyle... And, I didn't change my hairstyle again - only trimmed the ends and thinned the back and top. My mum looks pretty with her hair curled up at the ends [ coz she already has natural curls ] and very much younger.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.