celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
a fresh start
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 @ 8:28 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've chosen who to be my mortal. It was a 'first-come, first-serve basis' so I'd just chose Brenda. Deb pointed her out to me when we were in the auditorium [ she was on council duty and I was with the choir ].
Anyway, I got to skip class for almost three periods as the choir had to teach the school song to the Sec1s. And I'd lost track of the number of times we sang it for the benefit of the Sec1s - hopefully we sounded okay. Then came the impromptu performance. Laura suddenly announced that we were going to perform two songs to welcome the Sec1s. We sang El Barquito and Joshua Fit the Battle Of Jericho. Those two were from the concert's repertoire. Afterwards we sang Happy Birthday for Miss Seow, Crescent style of course=] That was after we got down the stage.
This year, my form teacher is Mr Tham. Yes, the one in charge of late-coming. But, I've never been late and hopefully I can have a clean record all the time =D He's our History teacher as well. Anyway, the lessons today were mostly about what to bring for the next lesson and what is to expected of us as a class during lesson. We also had to introduce ourselves and say our new year resolutions. Although I have never made new year resolutions before, I just made up one as it would be rude not to do so. Mine was: to do well in my studies, and to at least try to lose more weight and grow taller. =]]




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.