Gah
Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ 6:18 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I forgot to blog about CCA open house. It was quite boring...the only fun thing to do was to snatch people away from other CCAs to sign up at our booth. Couldn't find my mortal to ask her to sign up though. I remember Amelia doing that to me last year even though I can't dance [ she literally pulled me across ].
Today's lesson was - guess the word - yes! you got it right! How clever! It was silent. We pratised some more broken chords and moved on to learn our first solo song: Andante in C Major. It's a nice song.
I'm still depressed over the shoes thing. Apparently, I can't wear my fantastic NewBalance shoes to school now and can only wear them on weekends. What's wrong with black and neon green streaks I wonder. My shoes are so freaking lovely T-T. Even Sihui agrees [ go read her blog ]. So, now, I will wear my old Nike shoes to school. It is very innocent and plain looking, I suppose. And no one will ever record my name again! =D See the halo over my brainy head? Yes, I know the halo is far too bright for you guys - try wearing shades.
Anyway, thanks to the advanced technology of our dear 21st century, my mortal more or less knows who I am. Yes, through blogs. As they say, curiosity kills the cat. Well, at least I know how Brenda looks like and she doesn't yet. Yay! I'm more mysterious then Deb! Or Deebwah.
I didn't go to Sihui's party today coz of three factors. One, I have my class. Two, Elmo's there, ready to claw me to death. Three, I'm far too lazy and I hate hougang. That place is just too depressing and can kill a person's spirits.
Now, I shall make some nice and pretty announcements here.
Deb, you still owe me one exercise book and it has been a week. Please don't forget the $15.65!! Otherwise I shall hang a chicken head on your door like what you said - since you like them so much.
Same applies for Andro =D Otherwise, I shall have to resort to poisoned darts or grenades. But I can't aim properly with darts though...and grenades may spoil public property...Ah well.
Today's lesson was - guess the word - yes! you got it right! How clever! It was silent. We pratised some more broken chords and moved on to learn our first solo song: Andante in C Major. It's a nice song.
I'm still depressed over the shoes thing. Apparently, I can't wear my fantastic NewBalance shoes to school now and can only wear them on weekends. What's wrong with black and neon green streaks I wonder. My shoes are so freaking lovely T-T. Even Sihui agrees [ go read her blog ]. So, now, I will wear my old Nike shoes to school. It is very innocent and plain looking, I suppose. And no one will ever record my name again! =D See the halo over my brainy head? Yes, I know the halo is far too bright for you guys - try wearing shades.
Anyway, thanks to the advanced technology of our dear 21st century, my mortal more or less knows who I am. Yes, through blogs. As they say, curiosity kills the cat. Well, at least I know how Brenda looks like and she doesn't yet. Yay! I'm more mysterious then Deb! Or Deebwah.
I didn't go to Sihui's party today coz of three factors. One, I have my class. Two, Elmo's there, ready to claw me to death. Three, I'm far too lazy and I hate hougang. That place is just too depressing and can kill a person's spirits.
Now, I shall make some nice and pretty announcements here.
Deb, you still owe me one exercise book and it has been a week. Please don't forget the $15.65!! Otherwise I shall hang a chicken head on your door like what you said - since you like them so much.
Same applies for Andro =D Otherwise, I shall have to resort to poisoned darts or grenades. But I can't aim properly with darts though...and grenades may spoil public property...Ah well.