mood
Saturday, January 12, 2008 @ 10:09 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I went to Terminal 3 at Changi airport today with my mum and cousin to see his father off to US. After that, four of us, Ivan, 4th aunt, my mum and I went shopping. We first went to Heeren since I'd to get Sihui's really EXPENSIVE Gackt's Diabolos. They had Arashi!!! MatsuJun!!! Hahas=] But unfortunately, I couldn't find Alice Nine. =/ Therefore, to console myself, I ate unagi for dinner. Yes, unagi is good but quite expensive.
We ate unagi at MosBurger though. Hahas, I bet some will be thinking of unagi don and stuff instead of just an unagi rice burger =]] That was at Raffles City. We dropped by Robinsons to see 3rd aunt also. Have to go now. Ta.
We ate unagi at MosBurger though. Hahas, I bet some will be thinking of unagi don and stuff instead of just an unagi rice burger =]] That was at Raffles City. We dropped by Robinsons to see 3rd aunt also. Have to go now. Ta.