Splashes
Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 10:11 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I went to Deb's YF at her church this evening. We met in school in the morning for the tablet roadshow and then went to J8 to wait for Sihui. Bishan is a weird place. Yes.
Anyway, we did our homework at Deb's house till three plus and went to her church. The people there are very friendly and easy-going but they all look really intimidating. All of them are so tall and slim. They played water games today. It was fun watching people getting sabotaged and soaked. Of course Sihui and I just stood at the side coz we didn't have extra clothes.
Anyway, we did our homework at Deb's house till three plus and went to her church. The people there are very friendly and easy-going but they all look really intimidating. All of them are so tall and slim. They played water games today. It was fun watching people getting sabotaged and soaked. Of course Sihui and I just stood at the side coz we didn't have extra clothes.