celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @ 4:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday's Learning Journey trip was more about fooling around than being on a school trip. On our way there, I had a great headache =/ But it went away after being on the stable ground. The smell of the bus was the cause of it I guess.
We went to the gallery thing and walked one big round. Saw Sihui's "boyfriend" sitting on the bench there xD After that, we went to this so-called lift and went up to the 50-something floor. Yeah. Of course it's fake.
Then there was this mock family clinic reception counter. Pearlyn went behind it and became the receptionist. Then Tessa S came and demanded a HDB flat [ she didn't see the family clinic sign ]. After she realised her mistake, she went, "oh, then I want a baby!!". LOL. Jessis and Yvonne were playing with the blood pressure thing if I'm not wrong.
Oh, the food at the food court was relatively expensive! The waffle ice cream was pathetically small. Almost everyone bought it though...could see so many ppl walking past carrying that. Deb and I bought kueh to share. It was delicious. But after eating some, you will feel sick. That's why we felt like puking afterwards.
The guide allowed us to walk around the mall on our own for half an hour. Most bought cookies from Famous Amos to eat instead of doing the worksheet though. Oh, Pam and I orbited the class three rounds! But that just made me dizzy...hahas =D
For the feedback form, they asked us to draw something which made the most impression on us. Deb and I drew the oh-so-comfortable-sofa, the green kueh and the waffle-ice-cream-which-is-overpriced-but-still-popular. Overall, it was fun coz of the people who were there =]
Today was normal...But it is tiring seeing a teacher for two subjects within one day- especially if you dislike the subjects. Dislike Home Econs theory. We made pasteries today. They should just call it puffs. I mean, they look like puffs - add some curry = curry puffs. But they are so much more filling then curry puffs. After eating the two I'd made, I'd felt like retching. Something like the kueh incident yesterday. It's not so much as overeating : it's more like being sick of that certain food. =D my analysis is so nice, just like my toothpaste theory. Okay, I think this post is long enough already. ta




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.