bzz
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 8:14 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I prefer to listen to instrumental songs these days. Weird. I love the song 'Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence' by Ryuichi Sakamoto. Yes, it's the song that was played during the "The Leap Years" advertisement.
Today's Math paper was hell. I can see that the highest I can get for this paper is D7 T-T
I pity the guy who's helping us print the class hoodies. He had to go to his office and we spent quite a long time just to decide on one colour. Oh well. I feel guilty.
I think the Sec1s are getting their TPCs today. I saw the fujitsu people coming to our school this afternoon. Well, we're getting ours soon too so cheer up people.
BTW, we got back our Chinese test papers today. 陈老师 marking speed is remarkably fast. Whether or not is that bad news is yet another matter. Because of the comprehension - which was tough. But it was the passage cloze that struck the final blow. Uwahhh.
Today's Math paper was hell. I can see that the highest I can get for this paper is D7 T-T
I pity the guy who's helping us print the class hoodies. He had to go to his office and we spent quite a long time just to decide on one colour. Oh well. I feel guilty.
I think the Sec1s are getting their TPCs today. I saw the fujitsu people coming to our school this afternoon. Well, we're getting ours soon too so cheer up people.
BTW, we got back our Chinese test papers today. 陈老师 marking speed is remarkably fast. Whether or not is that bad news is yet another matter. Because of the comprehension - which was tough. But it was the passage cloze that struck the final blow. Uwahhh.
Labels: School Days