caged thoughts
Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 7:31 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Crap.
That was basically what I wrote for History.
I have been feeling down lately but that may be because of just the usual tiredness.
I have this feeling that I'm gonna fail Literature. And most probably History. Darn.
Need more motivation.
Deb exclaimed that I have two [strands of] totally white hair. Really, is that such a big problem. Anyway, hopefully, I wouldn't be getting anymore white strands anytime soon.
I didn't blog about a lot of things that happenned last week. For choir, we're learning 'Ave Maria' now. But I can't remember anything that I'd sang last week. Anyways, the song sounded lovely during combined. Oh, Ms Ong [ the new conductor ] taught us many new stuff about effective vocal techniques and to sing in a richer voice while breathing properly. She let us sing 'Can't help falling in love with you' on Valentine's Day XD All Disney songs are great =]
I have to study now. MAY be taking a slight hiatus...but that depends if I can be bothered to post.
;the yarn spun out of control. wings torn apart, trying to reach out,
to fly.
That was basically what I wrote for History.
I have been feeling down lately but that may be because of just the usual tiredness.
I have this feeling that I'm gonna fail Literature. And most probably History. Darn.
Need more motivation.
Deb exclaimed that I have two [strands of] totally white hair. Really, is that such a big problem. Anyway, hopefully, I wouldn't be getting anymore white strands anytime soon.
I didn't blog about a lot of things that happenned last week. For choir, we're learning 'Ave Maria' now. But I can't remember anything that I'd sang last week. Anyways, the song sounded lovely during combined. Oh, Ms Ong [ the new conductor ] taught us many new stuff about effective vocal techniques and to sing in a richer voice while breathing properly. She let us sing 'Can't help falling in love with you' on Valentine's Day XD All Disney songs are great =]
I have to study now. MAY be taking a slight hiatus...but that depends if I can be bothered to post.
;the yarn spun out of control. wings torn apart, trying to reach out,
to fly.
Labels: School Days