celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
lost days
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 @ 2:35 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This year's CNY concert is much better than last year's =D
The dancers were great. But if you compare our school's dancers and the China dancers...it's quite a big difference. Anyway, all the items were great. And there was this Chinese opera singer. Gosh, I wonder how high can she go. I was sitting directly under the speaker and yes, I could hear her extremely clearly and it was...well, blasting. I like the peacock dance the most. That dancer's figure was PERFECT. Yes, if only I have that kind of figure. Everyone, let's start dancing religiously and gain that slim, slender figure! I bet she is not 100% human. Does she have bones to begin with? She can really dance.
After the concert, everybody was rushing to the toilet. Including me - I jumped around while waiting for my turn.
I find it awkward to go back to SHPS to visit. I mean, there would be Sec1s to visit the teachers. And it would be quite weird seeing your exclassmates when you didn't make any effort to keep in touch. Anyway, I doubt many will be there. Jolene will be going though.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.